Requesting a Tryndamere Guide, Tips or Hints
Ive been playing for awhile now and have mastered most of the range classes.
but ive found im really bad with melee classes i really want to play Tryndamere but i need some advice about items farming just in general some Straats for him.
Hope u guys can help me out
Well, I would just reccommend finding some good guides on this thread.
Other than that, always carry a ranged character in the same lane to counter harass other ranged characters in your lane, or just learn how to deal with them as well as last hitting.. Yeah that last sentence didn't make too much sense..
But, Bloodlust really helps early game to mid game for laning, and spinning blade can be used to get out of tight situations when you're around a wall of some sort.
Stack on Crit runes the more the better for this guy.
Start the game with a brawler's glove and two potions.
First skill should be bloodlust
the more you can crit the more life you can regen and farm.
2. Spinning Slash
3. Mocking shout
5. Spinning Slash
Rally + Heal or Flash or Ghostwalk or Exhaust up to you (heal is for when you ult is about to wear off you cast your bloodlust to gain hp and cast heal at the same time. If you have rally down your going to be healing even more plus putting out mass dps.) Basically almost making them kill you 1.5 times.
1. Brawler's Glove
2. Life steal (finish it off into Executioner or wait late game and make bloodthirster)
3. Berserker's Greave
4. Zeal (interchangable with Madred's Razor you can go Madred's first if you wanna jungle)
5. Madred's Razor
6. This is where you pick depending on how your game is going. If you continue to jungle or farm alot finish your Madred's Bloodrazor. If you wanna gank finish off phanthom dancer.
7. Most people will be going for Infinity Edge or finishing off Madred's Bloodrazor.
8. Frozen Mallet (Tryndamere is not op like he used to be and most people have a hard time getting his ult off before he dies. This item gives him that extra hp, little damage and slow.)
9. Warmog's Armor.
The old build for this guy used to just be straight dps get in get out. However with cleans and his stats being nerfed its not so easy for him to do that anymore. You gotta tank up a bit end game or your never gonna get to ult against a good nuking team. Tryndamere's hp is too low for a melee however his damage is insane.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:40 AM.|
(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc