||03-10-2012 12:59 PM
Dominion Tier List for this day of 03-10-2012
It's no longer 03/10/2012, this tier list is no longer valid. Move along.
Just calling it as I see it, for this particular point in time, for solo queueing in the 1850 range. I'm not claiming legitimacy or correctness, heck, I probably missed a champion or two. But here's my two cents, and I think anyone new to Dominion might benefit from it.:
Edit: Moving the following paragraph ABOVE the tier list, so people might actually read it before commenting:
The tiers aren't exactly in any particular order. I couldn't really list them in a best-to-worst order in the same tier because of different roles like Janna vs. Pantheon, completely different jobs and team comps lead to completely different results. For example, Shyvana is "at the bottom" of tier 2, I'm not calling her worse than say Lee Sin or Morgana. They are all equally deemed "Tier 2". Please consider this before commenting "Wtfz Shaco should be above Jax."
Tier 1 - These are champions that are banned or picked nearly every match, have very little counters, and carry teams to victory. You want them banned or on your team:
- Rammus, Warwick, Kassadin, Wukong, Urgot, Poppy, Yorick
Tier 2 - This tier is big, because so many champions are actually viable in Dominion. These are champions that solidly perform every time and mix in just about any team comp:
- Pantheon, Shen, Blitzcrank, Jarvan, Maokai, Ryze, Talon, Irelia, Gragas, Malzahar, Fiora, Udyr, Jax, Skarner, Riven, Vayne, Kog'maw, Ezreal, Graves, Alistar, Karthus, Ahri, Leblanc, Cassiopeia, Janna, Soraka, Sona, Karma, Morgana, Fizz, Lux, Shaco, Singed, Lee Sin, Kayle, Rumble, Caitlyn, Ashe, Shyvana
Tier 3 - These are champions that either take more skill to be successful with or work as good counter picks, but enemies generally have more options to deal with them.
- Ziggs, Akali, Gangplank, Mordekaiser, Miss Fortune, Fiddlesticks, Sion, Sivir, Brand, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Renekton, Garen, Xin Zhao, Nocturne, Heimerdinger, Volibear, Malphite, Master Yi, Tryndamere, Katarina, Kennen, Swain, Nautilus, Teemo, Nasus, Nidalee, Viktor, Xerath, Nunu, Olaf, Sejuani, Evelyn
Tier 4 - Champions that I haven't really seen perform exceptionally well
- Orianna, Annie, Veigar, Vladimir,
Honorable mentions: Champions I'm sure can place well but I haven't personally seen them action enough to know where they fit.:
- Mundo, Anivia, Amumu, Cho'Gath, Corki, Galio, Leona, Zilean, Trundle, Tristana, Taric,