adding these 2 in 1 post for easy access... credit to those that found them and such
BEWARE JUDGEMENT RECORDS CURIOUS MIGHT SEE BLACK ROSE THREAT VAYNE
Don't worry I know all about These petty threats. There are several factions intent on eliminating Our organization, but we remain, informed. your loyalty, will Be rewarded . When we rule: all of Noxus
anyway, theres a few things curious about this. first off, vayne is a demacian but not just any demacian, she is part of the demacian elite. she may have lost her family and ran away from that world, but at her core, she is still what she is and nothing can change that. also, its very clear that she doesnt like noxus. in her judgement it was shown that a noxian summoner entered the room right after she left and said he didnt like the fact that she doesnt expose her mind as much as others (note: leblanc had the same problem)
remember, the judgement process is not perfect. the league does not examine the entire mind of a champion during the process, and they do not examine the champions beforehand. they are just as surprised by what they see during the flashback as the champion is (this is shown very well in vayne's judgement where the summoners r horrified by what they see). what the flashback likely shows is the champions hardest moments in life, a moment that made them who they are now. for vayne, it was the moment her mother died (not so much her father as it was basically vaynes fault her mother died while her father was killed by the witch with vayne not being able to do anything about it). for leblanc it was the moment she acquired the brooch/staff and for swain it all started the moment he walked into the noxian hospital. what the judgement for vayne didnt show however, is where he came from before that. the league knows that he wanted to kill jarvan the 4th and that he wants to rule noxus. now thats quite an odd mix of things to reveal. he cant lead noxus by killing jarvan. darkwill still leads it and had no reason to stop doing so. the league, or at least the summoner judging swain, knew that he wanted to lead noxus and said openly that gaining their influence in doing so would be difficult, but swain didnt say anything else. he stopped the conversation there.
my guess in all of this is that all 3 of them, vayne, leblanc and swain, are planning on leading the 2 citystates and combining forces, possibly to go against the league.
the progress of events would go something similar to this:
• baron darkwill is killed by vayne (she is the only one that knows how to do things without the league knowing it. getting past noxian guards shouldnt be all that difficult)
• swain leads the charge in trying to find the culprit...or better yet, find the right person to blame (that person being demacia...)
• rises to power similar to how hitler rose to power in germany (find a scapegoat, blame them for everything, release a bunch of propoganda against them, promise success and power if elected to solve said problem)
• blame against demacia leads to the murder/assassination of jarvan the 4th. vayne is a demacian elite and wouldnt do this so it must be someone else. that someone is probably leblanc
• with a power vacuum and a lot of negativity thrown demacia's way, especially their military, vayne comes in and rises to power.
• swain gets noxus and returns it to its former glory alongside leblanc and the black rose
• garen and kat r left wondering wtf just happened to their citystates...
now this means a few things. 1, the league has no clue of swains past or vaynes present, or leblanc's anything really. they have no clue what leblanc is or her intentions. also, the league seemingly has no issues with swain and his goal of killing jarvan the 4th/leading noxus. they merely say it'll be difficult. as long as they dont see the connections he has with leblanc, and vayne, all the league sees is the mysterious death of darkwill and swain legitimately rising to power. once that happens, any connections he makes with leblanc and the black rose is his business as ruler. with jarvan gone and demacia blamed for the death of darkwill, the league wont be too happy with it and another military leader wont do very well, especially considering the military doesnt play much of a part in politics anymore, its all settled by the league matches.
Originally Posted by red0231
well, even Vayne isn't a match against an entire organization
not so fast... vayne snuck into the league itself and demanded to be a champion. she knew what she was doing and she already has experience outsmarting them. outsmarting them again and outsmarting noxus isnt all that difficult