Originally Posted by kanevivi
i am having trouble trying to put it into a way you can understand.... it's to make you do more team fights and tooth and nail it. there is to be that fun until the last point is gone you can turn a match around. and make the fight go on. i think longest match we had was 19 minutes because both teams went at each other like it was life and death shortest was 15 and that was a most game 5 point hold.
No no, I get exactly what you're saying. It forces people to make every fight a "live or die" situation. But what I don't like, is if a team is holding 3 bases, they're not controlling 60% of the game, they;re controlling 100%. If you're controlling 2 bases (40%), then why isn't the enemy Nexus ticking off at the 40% rate? And the other team with a 60% rate? There's still going to be comebacks...
The team that holds the most bases the longest should win. If you're winning 300-20, and control 2 bases, you can still lose? I don't like it.