If the information that has been provided to you so far is not enough for you to analyze your own behavior and make adjustments then the unfortunate reality is that providing you a lot of extra info really isn't going to help you understand how to behave.
- The vast majority of players will never even appear in the Tribunal
- The vast majority of those who do appear in the Tribunal once never appear again after they receive their first warning because they adjust their behavior
- The vast majority of players who appear more than once end up appearing over and over until they get banned permanently
Things you've done include
- Stealing jungle buffs from people who are already killing them (common theme)
- Afking (especially when not doing well in-games)
- Telling people to kill themselves or that they deserve to die in real-life, and using other vulgar/hateful language
- Spamming the lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody while idling in a bush
- AFK-leeching in lanes while stealthed
If you genuinely don't understand that those things are not OK and you need me to make a specific list for you to change your behavior, then I have no reason to believe that your judgement is good enough to know when you are crossing the line in the future.