It’s been a few weeks since the release of League of Legends: Dominion, and by this time the critics’ reviews are all on the books. Many of your fellow summoners from the fansite community did their own reviews and strategy guides on the new game mode as well. If you’re interested in a little peer review from die-hard League of Legends players like you, you should definitely take a moment to check what these sites have to say.
Here are just a few excerpts from some of the rave reviews we’ve received from your comrades on the Fields of Justice:
- “The thing that I love most, personally, about Dominion is that every game is different.”
- “As one of the most popular multiplayer online battle arenas, Dominion really pushes League of Legends to the next level. Many can probably enjoy the fact that this mode pulls out a lot of the action from League of Legends while cutting down the slower aspects of the game.”
- “Dominion has a lot to offer for the game.”
- “It’s a lot of fun. I really, really, really love it.”
League Top 10
- “We love the new Dominion game mode.”