Nice guide SmecssRaege! I found it very useful. I just played a 17/1/6 game with twitch and I am very satisfied with him.
1) I take expunge first, then invisibility. Expunge gives you that last extra hit while harassing (2 kills at lvl 1!).
2) I know a lot of high lvls like flash, but with invisibility, I find it sort of pointless. I would take heal, because it has a fairly low cooldown (for a summoner spell), and it can be used to surprise opponents in combo with expunge to get you ahead in a 1v1 in early game (a good early game with Twitch is pretty important in my opinion; getting ahead allows you to harass well). It can also give you a boost in health while running away while turning on invisibility.
3) Vampiric scepter is not a good starting item. It would be better to start making some berzerks or a philosopher's stone. For defensive build, I would go with a shield for extra health and regen.
4) I like your wit's end+malady build. Amazing attack rate--good to have for getting quick 6 poisons and an expunge. Very nice XD.
5) I find another good person to lane with is Teemo. You can take turns harassing, and he gives speed buff when he runs. Also, his mushrooms are good at covering your back. Double poisoning=win!
Overall, good guide. The "team" section really helped. Thx.
1) Yes, that is prety much what i do, but with a couple levels of slow mixed in just to get a bit of insurance to get 2-3 more shots off
2) i explained why i used flash, and my personal feelings still remain the same, since flash is so commonly used, flash is a GREAT use as ANTI-FLASH to still get your kills
and as an alternative id still use flash...true heal is good for early game...but my mindset is to plan for mid-late / late game ownage, and flash chasing or cleanse do that job better IMHO... and this is why i said, summoner skills are very personal in accordance to opinion ^_^
3) i find that its really not a bad starting item...even at level 1, you leech approx 6-7hp a hit... and shoot maybe 1.5 seconds per shot give or take...in a 5 second ratio, thats approx 18hp / 5...which is as good as a regrowth pendant, as long as you can auto attack creeps and what not...im not saying its a great item, but it builds straight into malady which gives me some early game punch at harassing heroes, and gives me a bit more of lane staying power (thanks to scepters ive only ever been harassed off my lane a couple of times whereas building boots i woulda been pushed off quite a few times)
4) yes malady + wits end is epic on twitch...i have still yet to find a 1-2 punch item combo i like more yet for him
5) couple problems i have with teemo.... he can get out harassed by casters too easily (then again so can you) and by the time he has mushrooms im already looking to leave the lane and gank :P so that doesnt help me much (although a good teemo who excercises good map control is always nice to have, i wont lie)
thanks for taking the time to respond with your side of twitch