Dearest League summoners,
The past two weeks I had the privilege of casting the IPL3 and IEM NY Tournaments, which were both a lot of fun. I also got to cast a lot of games. That was also awesome. There have been a few events in the past as well, so feel free to pull from those experiences as well. I want to do a better job casting in the future, so I'd like to ask all of you some questions:
- Overall, how was my casting?
- Has the quality changed over time? (Compared to say, Season One Championships, IEM Exhibition tournament at CeBit in March, etc.)
- Is there anything in particular I do well?
- Is there anything in particular I do poorly?
- Am I easy to understand?
- How do I perform in pre-game and picks/bans phase? (Is it entertaining, informative, boring, ranty?)
- How do I perform in the game itself?
- How do I perform in post-game wrap-up?
- How do I perform in player interviews?
- How do I perform alongside other casters? (e.g. Rivington, Zenon, Joe Miller, etc.)
- How do you feel about my interactions with specific champions (e.g. Teemo) and teams or players (e.g. calling certain teams favorites)?
I am usually the one driving the spectator camera, so I have some questions there as well:
- What information do you wish was shown in this in-game display that isn't right now?
- With the information that is shown, what would you like to see more of? (For example, displaying the Q stack on Nasus, the ability order of champions in the bottom right corner, who has farmed the most gold in the game so far)
- How do you like the camera movements, and which styles do you prefer? For example, I can lock camera on a single champion to follow it, use Mouse3 to make smooth movements, use the minimap a lot, etc.
If you have any other comments, please leave them here!
Thanks so much!