We are looking for dedicated League of Legends fans living in the United States who are fluent in Spanish, French, or German, as well as English, to help us provide customer support for players around the world. This full-time paid position would require relocating to the Los Angeles/Culver City area to work at the Riot Games office.
This person will be working directly with me, Skribbles, Loote, and Pendragon, as well as the rest of the Riot team, to help cover a wide range of responsibilities in our customer service department. The position is a fantastic opportunity for a flexible yet driven problem solver to show their potential. Accordingly, every candidate must have a contagious passion for all aspects of League of Legends and an unwavering positive attitude.
- Respond to customer inquiries in English, and at least one other language (Spanish, French, or German), in a timely and professional manner through a ticket-based support system
- Coordinate with payment gateways to gather information about charge-backs, fraud, and other detrimental purchasing behavior
- Thoroughly troubleshoot technical support issues with players
- Update the Customer Service Knowledge Database
- Investigate and resolve account-level issues
- Investigate TOS/EULA violations (yes, you will control the almighty ban hammer)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to follow a single issue through to resolution, with a high level of accountability
- Must have excellent organization skills
- Must be detail-oriented, and possess strong time-management skills
- Must have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to pass background and credit checks
- Basic knowledge of SQL and HTML will be helpful, but is not required
To apply, please send résumé and cover letter with 'Customer Service Specialist | your name' in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Riot Games Careers Website - Customer Service