We’ve just deployed a hotfix for League of Legends which address multiple bugs and some initial feedback that we’ve received about Viktor, the Machine Herald. Below you’ll find all the changes included in this hotfix which are now live on servers with this content enabled.
- Lowered Augment Costs to 1,000
- The displayed price will remain 1,200 until we patch in early 2012, but the Hex Core will be upgradable for 1,000 as it was originally intended
- Fixed a bug where Augment: Power was not assigning the correct stats
- Fixed a bug where Death Ray was not doing the correct amount of damage reported
- Fixed a bug where Chaos Storm was reacting to Twisted Fate’s Passive
- Fixed a bug where the End of Game screen was reporting massive damage done values for Viktor
Please have a safe and Happy New Year from all of us here at Riot Games!