I think I started to have this problem monday-ish.
At first I thought it was normal lag, since I'm on university wifi, but I definitely noticed the increase in duration and frequency, and the fact I still saw everything but lost control of my character.
I'm home now but haven't played a game yet. I'll post saying if I'm having the problem at home as well tomorrow (it's kinda late).
I've tried repairing and reinstalling. Didn't work.
EDIT: shen'd (kinda) by a red o.o
EDIT2: Back at home, no problems whatsoever. So it has to be something with the connection. But I highly doubt the uni's wifi got that much worse instantaneously, so I think it's something in how your servers interact with the wifi or something... I'll do the tests when I get back if I still have the problems.