Do you think he has any problems? anything... bad? with him? with the design?
personally i love.. everything about him, his q just seems to scale so well, aswell as his ult and his shield, and e... everything i should have said ^_^
but i do have one problem... with his jungle! actually. Considering that is where most naut's go, why is his W on a 25 second cooldown at level one? it makes it impossible to do the wraiths prior, and it also stops him from harassing effectively in lane until.. almost never... with his W. i mean, his cooldowns are WORSE than renektons, and.. wow, his cooldowns are just redic. if i recall correctly, renektons W is on 18sec cd, renektons E is on 16ish cd and his q is on 9 second cooldown. Not as bad, but for their use (just a bit more damage, and then a dash,) that sounds crazy.
well, i should stop talking, because my english is **** and i usually waffle on my points. i'll just dot point
- his W cooldown too high at low levels
- Q works perfectly but it doesn't clip properly on some things (such as dominion towers..)
- His E damage is really good imo, but i would like things with bigger hitboxes (like the blue buff) to actually get hit by the E more than once if they are standing still. doesn't really make sense the way it looks...
- His R is really ineffective at close range... i mean, if you use it on someone and they are right next to you, it can do 2-3 circles before hitting them, destroying a I WANT A KNOCKUP ON THEM NOW chance.
- Passiv is stronk but merc treads ruins it.. so much. it just ruins the feel when i use snare and they just get to walk away so fast. (not a real complaint LOL but it is annoying.) nothing can be done.
OK FINE I'LL SHUT UP
now, my question, briefly: Do you think Nautilus will/needs any changes, in balance of damage, ratios, cooldowns (please say cooldowns) and about his skins... their kinda weak. i mena, their cool, but his classic is just soooooooooooo cooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllll that i can't buy any other, and i love naut >_>