How to get out of a difficult elo:
1) Pick three roles you can play.
2) Say in chat something like "Mid>Jungle>Support"
3) Have one champion you're really good at with each of the roles you chose. And at least understand how to play the other roles.
4) If you ever lose a game or are in a bad mood, take a break from ranked. It also helps you not get the same players multipul times.
5) If someone makes a mistake, don't actually yell at them about it afterwards. Stay nice a friends, positivity wins games.
6) Try to call mias and ping ganks, even if its not for your lane.
7) Ward no matter what role ( 2 wards mid, 1 top, 1 bot, should be enough, try to fill in a ward if your team mate won't if you would'nt need to travel "too" far to place it)