Originally Posted by Zan Vorez
1. Blue laser? Look, I love turtling and making a come back as much as the next guy, but if you guys can't realize that this is not the design Riot had in mind when they made this map, then you're not being very realistic.
2. 3v3 was not intended to be a smaller version of 5v5, with long game times and heavily strategic gameplay based around turtling and pushing at proper times. Much like how dominion's strategy is to control effectively a majority of points, TT is meant for quick gameplay with ganks and pushing.
3. The way I see it, destroying an inhib in SR only serves to help you, whereas in TT it pretty much spells out defeat if you do it too soon.
4. The way the spawn turrets and fountain are set up, it's pretty easy to see why turtling has become such a beloved strategy... but again, it's not what Riot had in mind when they designed it.
5. Instead of relying on actualy early game skill, players can essentially let their base be partially destroyed in exchange for quick experience and gold within the safe confines of your base.
1. What E1C said.
2. See number 3 for why number 2 is a stupid statement. You clearly do not think they are the same unless it suits the argument you are trying to make.
4. It isn't a beloved strategy. Most good teams would never let you turtle on TT or punish you for turtling. This has been discussed extensively and teh conclusion was that yes you can do it but no it isn't a viable strategy and unless the people you are playing against suck you will probaby will lose (especially if your plan was to turtle from the start)
5. 3v3 is based around the early game, jungle control and early ganking to deny this is you just being silly for the sake of an argument. If a team gets the first two dragons they will almost certainly win the game even on even kills unless a)they mess up really badly or they b) got totally outpicked.
I have hundreds of replays where I can show this and I'm sure almost everyone else does too. If you have any replays that display a team losing where they didn't get outpicked, dominated early game and didn't mess up feel free to share them. You'll need pretty substantial evidence though as all of us together probably have 1000s of replays disproving this.