Originally Posted by AlphariusRising
So, in an effort to make myself a more varied, versatile person, I want to stay playing dominion a bunch, and I have a few questions.
1. Why is Kassadin apparently the hypest **** in dominion?
2. What teamcomps are optimal? Do you need an AD carry, an AP carry, and a tank?
3. Can I play my mains, Soraka, Janna, and Taric in this? I obviously wont build them the same.
4. Is there any rationale for who goes bot bs top?
Also, any Dominion tips that an SR player is unlikely to know would be helpful.
1. Silence, AOE Slow, but the main thing, his mobility. His rift walk allows him to get to anywhere on the map very fast. Not to mention he can hop in, deal damage, and hop back out, never to be seen again... Until 3 seconds later when he will hop back in, deal more damage, and get back out.
2. I would say team compositions vary. There isn't really a "set" composition for Dominion, yet. Personally, I like having a tanky bottom champion that can survive if someone ganks, but I also like a tank up top with an AD and AP.
3. Sure you can, I use to play Soraka bottom lane all the time, and would take her top from time to time as well. Janna is also highly played on this map. I don't see Taric too much, but give him a shot. Test some builds with him and see how you do.
4. Generally the bottom lane should be someone who can clear minions and (my preference), tankyish.