Originally Posted by Mr Scarface Zeus
oh really? go around the tribunal forum and see cases who have nothing bad in chat but in report box some 4 premade trolls wrote a bunch of lies and that guy got banned for 7 days i read the chat this guy was actually very kind with this 4 trolls and the only guy with possitve score.. so yeah tell me more how good is the tribunal..
the problem with the tribunal is that first Premades second fake reports third people who dont read the chat they just press pardon/punish just to kill some free time and the list is big with the problems so fix that and then tell me how you people bring justice or at least start read the cases before you ban players
Give power to the community of the game is the worst think riot ever done yeah they are gonna downvote me but its the truth maybe the 10% are kind people and people who know how to judge but the rest 90% its just a madness
1) People only go to the forums and complain when they feel the case is wrong. How come you aren't considering the 20,000 to 50,000 other cases that were correct?
2) Premade bullying actually isn't an issue. To actually get into the Tribunal, you had to have done something toxic at least a few times... it's pretty difficult to get into the Tribunal just because of premade reports.
3) Spam punishing is a non-issue. In fact, the most common complaint is too many pardons right now. If you spam punish, your votes are meaningless and you get banned from the Tribunal.
4) We've done research on the players who use the Tribunal daily and they actually are the good players in the game. Toxic players don't care about the Tribunal enough to use it because they don't care about improving the community.