Originally Posted by Javin
A huge nuisance and very good in the right hands. Top 5 most hated champs on Dominion at about ~2300 elo.
I ono, at around 2300 Dom elo there are a few other champs who drastically exceed Lux in the "most hated" department.
- I think it's fairly safe to say this guy is the #1 most hated champ in Dom at high elo just because of how brokenly OP he is considering his playstyle.
Kassadin takes hit-and-run tactics to a whole new level, and the best players can cause massive headaches with him while being incredibly difficult to kill themselves.
- "a;flkj;alksfjd;lskfdj;sdlfkj ****ING BUNNY ****ING SLOW!!!!!!111!
This champion is stupidly annoying to deal with. Massive slow on a disgustingly short cooldown, transmogrify spell, knock followed by more slows, shield, speed boosts.
If you've ever played against Zimikes Lulu, you know exactly why I hate her so.
- This little ******* turns the entire jungle into one big giant minefield, and fights using hit-and-run tactics.
Seriously, the shrooms are just stupidly annoying, and his most recent buffs pretty much cemented his position as one of the stronger champions in Dom.
- I might have left the lower elo range, but don't think I forgot about you, you stupid gay clown.
When played well, this champ is just an irritating little ******* who can't be caught and makes bot lane an even bigger pain in the ass than it already is.
- a lot of hate gets directed at the OPs, especially the ones with extremely high power and/or little counter-play.
A good Lux can be irritating, yeah, but won't usually cause rage like the above 5 can.