Originally Posted by KcrÔsh
We tried to contact a admin, none responded. We tried to get in previously before the brackets went live, your website went down 10 minutes before the check in so how are we supposed to check in?
You want proof I will talk to other teams and ask them to post here about your website going down as well, I am sure even the teams who did manage to get in will post about it as well as I know a few of them.
1) The proof is me talking about it and others as well. With also the link showing that at the bottom you guys have not given out the prizes as well.
2) The link is directly linked to the tournament showing how inconsistent you guys are about running your tournament.
3) I do not care about addressing your **** site correctly lol
4) No, several of you even posted in chat about how you did not even know about the website being down until after the brackets were up.
5) We tried to get in before the brackets went live, but was not able to since your website was down.
6) Of course I contacted a caster since, the admins would not respond in game..
Z33ks is by far the worse, I can see why the tournament has fallen off since you guys are seriously lack luster in doing it right. Also calling names is always real mature as well lol, just because you do not like the truth does not mean it isn't true.
There is no way in hell I would ever try to help a place that refuses to help and listen to the people who tried to play in it. You guys make lame excuses and lie about it afterwards. LOL I am also putting in a support ticket to make sure Riot knows about this as well to make sure Z33ks does not get anything in the future from them as well.
I'm not related to z33k, these aren't "my" tournaments.
You're making some pretty wild claims to the extent of predicting what other people will say when you don't represent them.
1) He said - she said is not proof.
2) The link you posted is to the group, not the tournament.
3) You should care about addressing the site correctly if you're trying to file a complaint.
4) Again, I'm not related to the site but the site only went down when the bracket went up, which means that the bracket was being generated, which means that check in was over anyways.
6) Contacting a caster won't get you anywhere, you shouldn't have wasted time doing that.
I don't even need to bother rebutting your mature claim since you're approaching this like a child and it's blatantly apparent that you are.
In the future you should try to arrive earlier to tournaments, it will save you this hassle and the anger that you feel.