Problems with Galio's Ultimate
1. Too Easily interrupted- Honestly "IMO" if Galio or NuNu's channeled Ulti's are interrupted, I believe they should do scaleable damage. Fiddle has a channeled ultimate, but he is able to move while his ultimate is in progress. Which enables him to do much more damage. You rarely EVER see someone run up to a fiddle and silence him during his ulti, because it's so **** deadly. Whereas Galio's ultimate is canceled almost 9/10 times and does nothing.
2. Cleansed- The summoner spell "CLEANSE" needs to go. This summoner spell completely ruins ultimates such as; Warwick's, Galio's, NuNu's, Amumu's, and Morde's. Which in high level ELO, makes these champs almost COMPLETELY USELESS! In trying to balance out champs, the developers need to remember... Channeling ult's will ALWAYS be interrupted, rendering them useless.
3. Damage not inflicted- For the longest time I've thought Galio's ultimate wasn't damaging people with sheilds on them. However, I've realized... when people attempt to run out of Galio's ultimate or flash out, and are caught on the outside ring of the ultimate, the recieve "NO" damage. Which leads to being almost completely unable to hit ranged carries.
4. Channeling the Ultimate- Channeling the ultimate takes an awefully long time, during late game however... No matter how much armor you stack on Galio, if they have a solid carry... Like a tryndamere, yi, or gangplank... You end up dead by the end of the ultimate anyway.
3. Abilities that can destroy ultimates;
Kassadin's Null Void
Amumu's Bandage Toss
Poppy's Devastating Blow
Tristana's Buster Shot
If you watch this video... Keep an eye on "EZREAL"... Who is in the taunt and recieves no damage...
Honestly, either his Ultimate needs a huge re-work, or something needs to be done to make the ultimate more viable.