Things to Consider before applying:
We recently kicked our ADC for always getting fed, but then getting cocky, no longer working as a team, trolling & tossing away every game. He was also always usually in a game already when it was time to begin practice.
Our Top left, because he was close with the ADC.
The Jungler was removed for having a low champ pool, not playing more then 3 champs for his role, being in game when it was time to practice & not showing up for practices. He was always the weakest link on the team & we made many exceptions for him, but now he's gone & made us wish we didn't give him so many chances.
What we look for in our summoners:
• Able to practice 9pm-12am EST. (This is a set time period, but days will be discussed)
• Maturity (Don't fool around & feed & we don't want to hear about your weed)
• Ambition and optimism
• 21+ preferred
• Willingness to take direction
• NO Raging!!! Can't stress this enough.... We do not tolerate raging. You've been warned.
• Good Communication Skills (Don't just ask, or cry about ganks... Communicate & coordinate with the jungler)
• Own 75+ Champions & be willing to throw down some cash (if needed), to buy any missing champs that may be highly used by the team.
• Know how to counter-pick.
• Know how to ward effectively & be willing to purchase them without being asked.
• Must be familiar with TeamSpeak & be willing to download if necessary.
• Can not be someone who is too greedy & stops acting as part of a team, once fed in game.
• Know that when it's practice time, you should be on TeamSpeak, without anyone having to come get you.
• No excessive & unncessary side chat, or joking during games. People try to give valuable information during gameplay & we want to be able to hear it.
• Acknowlege & display in game, that you know that protecting a team carry during a team fight is more important then chasing for a kill.
Our Current Roster:
- Top -
- Jungler -
- Mid - Nazera
- ADC -
- Support - P1MP
- Sub - Genoseal
- Sub -
- Sub -
- Sub -
Position applying for:
Your 5 best for this role (in order):
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?:
Do you have a working Mic?:
How would you describe your playstyle?:
Why should we chose you?:
Do NOT add in-game. We will come to you if we're interested.
Friend invites in-game will be ignored, especially if you haven't posted here.