[QUOTE=Riot dArtagnan;31394629]Hello kusin39!
Thank you for bringing this issue to the Help and Support Forum! Encountering an error message that is stating that you are not connected to the internet, or do not have enough Hard Disk space can leave you completely bewildered Because of this, hopefully we can find a quick solution to this issue!
If you are consistently experiencing a 0xc1e90000(x) error, then this is strongly indicative that there may be some problems with the configuration of your system permissions. Keep in mind that League of Legends does require administrative privileges to install and run correctly. There are several steps I would like you to try:
1) Make sure you have all available windows updates installed from this website:
2) Make sure you are an administrator:
3) Disable UAC(Windows Vista or Windows 7)
- Be sure to use the "Never notify me when:" setting
4) Run the game as an administrator:
- Right-Click on the short-cut
- Select the properties tab
- Check the box labeled "Run as administrator"
However, if you have completed these steps and are still experiencing this error message, please do not hesitate to let us know by creating a new Support Ticket* so we may work with you one-on-one until arriving at a Full Resolution!
* Keep in mind that this advice was given based upon the information provided. If you would appreciate a further one-on-one interaction to solve this issue, make sure to send us a Support Ticket! You can send one from here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/tickets/new Also, if you could please provide a link to this forum thread in the new ticket, it would be incredibly helpful! [/QUOTtoday