Originally Posted by TAUCER
Thank you for previous answers. I'm trying with Diana or Rumble, but it's not going so good as on your streams when you play
Another question if you could advice:
1) Are you studying or living from streaming?
2) Can't you make Riot consider creating tournaments also for 3v3?
3) If they (Riot) would take 3v3 more serious would you start 3v3 professional team?
4) What time do you usually stream? (I'm EU and I watch you mostly from Twitch archive vids)
5) On lowers elo I played Mordekaiser and it worked perfectly - total ownage. Higher elo not so much - they target me first, burst, gg. Bust in some games he still shines. Question is - vs what team comps Mordekaiser is good, and which team comps destroy him? Can't understand that.
Will new items help him a lot?
6) Do you think that meta will change now after AP items are turbopowered up ? Is playing AP now a must? Or it didn't changed anything and it's just little easier for AP to tryhard?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
1. Studying and streaming, No not making a living of streaming.
2. They are trying their best to, but still need a more high population of TT fans.
3. TBH, not sure about being professional, I kind of on the edge of thinking what's important studying or this. ATM. I mean if there was a chance, I'll take it but I don't know ATM. But Grubby is my Idol, so not sure yet...
4. I stream everyday around 2-3 PM PST.
5. Team comps that work very well is Cho-Gath or some sort of strong CC to help Morde sustain and live. Olaf, Cho, and Morde a lot of true damage and CC works pretty good, try it out! People that own Morde is pretty much anybody who has a very strong early game.
6.Playing AP is always good, never was bad in the 1st place. If you see me play some Karma and Rumble, those are some really strong champions. High Burst, High AOE. Just the thing with triple bruisers is if they build Randuin or Frozen Heart you'll just get countered very easy. Hope that all helped out