Originally Posted by Nestrinast
1) Why are there no linebreaks in the statistics, as displayed by the Zeal?
2) Why is the filter so wide? Is this and/or the size of the shop UI itself going to encourage superfluous use of scrollbars?
3) Why was it decided to not have Consumeables visible at all times as a separate element on the side/above?
9) Was pushing the "Recommended Items" onto a button that requires a new player to actually read and then click a good decision? The old recommended items threw themselves into a noob's face with bright colors in an easily-understandable order. Will there be sufficient prompting to aid new players in their item decisions?
2) We needed space for localization. I'd like to minimize scrolling as much as possible, what you see is optimized for minimum res. We're gonna see if we can make it more expandable for higher resolutions before release.
3) In all items, I don't think it's a big deal and I wouldn't want to devote that much space to consumables considering how tight we are on real estate already. It's not more or less clicks than the other categories. I'm gonna see if we can come up with some creative solutions for recommended items so you don't have to flip back and forth.
9) Recommended items will actually show up as the default view, we hope we do a good enough job with that and you never need to leave the page. I believe we're also going to remember your preference for the next game.