- 11/19/12 - Fixed numbers on Sandstorm of the Eons. Added bonus effect to her passive.
- Changed passive to scale with level.
Name: Tira, the Blade of Shurima
Attributes: Assassin, Melee, Jungler
-Health: 446 (+86)
-Health Regen: 7.3 (+0.7)
-Mana: 232 (+34)
-Mana Regen: 7 (+0.8)
-Attack Damage: 54 (+3.1)
-Attack Speed: 0.690 (+3%)
-Attack Range: 125
-Armor: 14 (+3)
-Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
-Movement Speed: 340
- Passive - Desert Storm
- When out of combat for three seconds, Tira's next autoattack has a bonus 20% critical hit chance and deals an extra 10% (+1.25% per level) damage (Enhanced damage not multiplied by critical damage.)
- Q - Phantom Strike
- Active - Tira's next autoattack deals 30/50/70/90/110 (+0.2 per bonus AD) (+0.4 per AP) bonus magic damage to the target. Tira's autoattack also gains an extra 275/325/375/425/475 range, causing her to blink to her target.
- Cost: 45 mana
- Cooldown: 8/7/6/5/4 seconds
- W - Cloak of Sands
- Active - Tira cloaks herself in a sandstorm, increasing her movement speed by 20/25/30/35/40%, grants her 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% damage resistance, and removes unit collision for 4 seconds. Tira's autoattacks while cloaked have a 20% increased critical hit chance.
- Cost: 75 mana
- Cooldown: 14 seconds
- E - Zephyr Squall
- Active - Tira spins in a circle, dealing 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.6 per bonus AD) (+0.6 per AP) magic damage to everything in a radius of 325 and blinding them for 1.5 seconds.
- Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 mana
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10
- Ultimate - Sandstorm of the Eons
- Active - Tira generates a massive sandstorm over an area with a radius of 1000. Enemies in the sandstorm take 20/28/36 (+0.1 per AP) magic damage per second. The sandstorm lasts for 6/8/10 seconds and enhances Tira's other abilities.
- Desert Storm - Passive is always active.
- Phantom Strike - Phantom Strike's cooldown is cut in half.
- Cloak of Sands - Increases Cloak of Sand's movement boost by 20/40/60 and its duration until Sandstorm of the Eons ends.
- Zephyr Squall - Doubles the radius.
- Cost: 140 mana
- Cooldown: 120/100/80 seconds
- Range: 900
"Do not judge my people on the madness Malzahar has wrought. He serves a dark power, corrupted by false visions and tainted by shadows. We can still see a future wherein the Void is held at bay, and we will do anything in our power to prevent their dark schemes."
The legends of Icathia are well known to the children of Shurima, though it's location wasn't known until the actions of Kassadin and Malzahar revealed them. Though some choose to embrace the coming darkness, others still gather together to defend Valoran, determined to resist the alien invasion to the bitter end. These are known as the Protectors of Valoran, and they have agents all across the continent.
Tira is one such agent. A nomad from the Shurima Desert, Tira is long familiar with the tales of Icathia and the terrors of the Void. When a fellow nomad, Kassadin, returned from an expedition...changed, she recoiled in horror. That a man could be twisted into such a monstrosity brought about a revalation: She would hold back the impending horde, at any means necessary, and the first step to that would be studying what void creatures have made their way to the League of Legends.
-On select: A dark wind blows...
-On move: Tread lightly.
-On move: The sands shift.
-On move: Watch your step.
-On attack: The desert overtakes you.
-On attack: You would threaten our world?
-On attack: A blade between the ribs.
-Taunt: You're going to end up buried under a dune.
-Joke: Ach, got sand in my shoe...
(Artwork isn't mine. I take no credit for artwork.)
League of Legends Community
joe42 ?? Senior Member
EpicScouty ?? Junior Member
piiees ?? Senior Member