Originally Posted by RiotNome
Here is a list of changes I'm exploring for 1.73. It'll be updated as numbers are fleshed out and feedback comes in.
- Tear of the Goddess and upgrades get faster-charging Dominion-specific versions.
- Rod of Ages charges in 7 minutes.
- Slight tweaks to global penetration auras (will depend on your feedback).
- 20% increased energy regeneration (from 10/s to 12/s).
- 33% rage generation (5 to 6.7 per attack, 10 to 13.3 per crit/kill).
- Minion MR lowered, but replaced with some AoE resistance (numbers TBD).
tear change. needed, kinda saddening that it took this long to make it through development
20% increased regeneration won't solve the problem. the problem is bursting your whole bar, and being boned afterwords, problem fix would be more energy per bar, or less cost per spell, don't increase their lvl 1-3 advantage too much but l8tr, allow that energy bar to get bigger!
Advice: next time don't update 20+ new items in a game with new masteries all at once. that was a super stupid decision. there is no balance right now. none. and the rage is going to come pouring in like a flood.