Originally Posted by LadyAzalea
Yay, a red post! I am SO excited. Added my responses in bold...was just easier than scrolling up and down for every post!
Thanks so much for your post! Don't mind the replies, just wanted to address the things you said. Am looking forward to the changes (And snowdown goodies) that will be released in the next patch. (Too bad no re-release MF skin!)
PS. Do you have any idea when the recall pings will be released? I cannot WAAAAIT for it.
3. I don't think we're going to make the shop shorter. The item list on the left side is already too short IMHO, I want to show more items as once and reduce scrolling!
4. I'm not sure about typing delay, depending on your computer it is possible because we are searching in real-time as you type. It's something we can look into.
5. Mmmmm the new font was necessary to support more languages in a uniform way, I don't know that we would switch back. This past patch should have addressed the more serious issues with text size, I'd like to hear if this is still a problem and in what resolutions/areas
7. First patch of the new years should at least fix the problems with not being able to tell the separation between surrender votes
13. We would show the XP numbers all the time over the XP bar, right now you need to mouse over to see it. This was an oversight, and showing the numbers should provide a better gauge on how close you are to leveling up.
14. Can you provide more details? I haven't had an trouble re-arranging items. We would want to fix this if anyone can help us reproduce it reliably.