Latest Update 20-June-2012
I decided to stop updating this thread - (which I did rarely anyways) - and better start a new feedback collection:
OLD DISCLAIMER: Okay, I admit it: I've not updated this thread often. I rarely did to be precisely. It's just frustrating to give some Feedback without a single answer. That's why it rarely happened. Oh, and there's a second reason. Once I found something to give constructive feedback to it was changed or the game I noticed it in got really exciting and I forgot about posting it. The last reason is my lazyness^^
So here's the necroed thread with updates and I swear I will continue. One day someone will stumble over it and I eventually get an answer.
Bump for Justice if u like. Down-/upvote as u please. They are features MANY dont use. I see it every day. If I just motivated u to up-/downvote feel free to take a look in my "Bump for Justice"-Section.
I've put some time into thinking about this game we love and how to improve it and I really got a serious amount of suggestions/questions. I'll try to update this thread as it gets some support and put a good structure in it.
What you'll gonna see is my post separated in [CATEGORIES] with [Questions/Suggestions/Bugs] on Subtopics.
The italic part is "story". The thoughts behind my suggestions/questions outlined. Maybe you consider this parts not worth reading - so don't mind to skip them.
- [Improve feedback resonance]
Many summoners want to give some feedback and the forum gets flooded with new threads about feedback and other stuff. Referring to Shurelia's Feedback Tutorial RIOT wants feedback from us and we want our voice to be heard.
Well, it's not quite right the way Shurelia wrote it We want our posts to be read and we don't know if that happened already or not.
I don't know if RIOT checks every thread or just picks out the most upvoted or whatever...
I't is a hard load of work to check every thread and then answer every thread just to let the OP know he has been heard just multiplies the load of work. I understand that so I came to the following solutions:
- Solution 1:
Give the reds a button like our upvote-button. This button would put a little sign/sentence which tells us that someone of the reds read this thread.
Maybe this would even work with different buttons giving messages like:
- on our to-do-list
- not on our to-do-list
- and so on
Just some food for thought. The effort to code that and put it into the forum for our devs might be to big. If that's not the case, it might be worth considering
- Solution 2:
****, I had a second solution but forgot about it - hope it will come back to my mind
Okay Siduakal had the idea which was my second solution before I forgot it.
The reason why a special Feedback Forum is preferable is that the General Discussion Forum is to crowded with... well, general discussion. Feedback drowns and if u want feedback it would be easy to find in a special forum.
Quote:Originally Posted by SiduakalFeedback Forum
- Ideally in a way that you can revoke access to it for people spamming/abusing it.
- It's probably a known issue but it bugs me hard when I want to clear my posts from long URLs
This code (without the * ofc ):
It should show written only "Comments" as a link. Hope this will be featured soon™
- Also, I'd like to trace my (or someonelse's) posts. They could be linked in our profile. Just a nice to have so probably not high priority.
- Harrowing Map
There's a small texture issus which bugs me. I made a screenshot. It's the blue, round thing
I added two Nexus bugs that occured to me as screenshots. Nexus1.jpg and Nexus2.jpg show the "ghost" of the Nexus crystal move around the real crystal
- [Q]Rocket Grab: Sadly I don't have concrete steps to reproduce this. I engaged a fight and tanked the blow of CC the enemy team had. Got stunned and silenced. I was a bit hectic then and pressed my Q, W and E in an order I can't remember.
When the CC ended and I tried to A-click the an enemy to Power-fist the right one. I couldn't and so I ran away with my W and a scrap of hp.
Out of the fight I realized that I had the Q-targeting-arrow turned on the whole time. I could not right-click it away because when I right-clicked Blitz walked to that spot and the arrow was fixed at that spot. This is normal I know. But not that the arrow is visible the whole time and I can't A-click anything.
If it happens again I try to remember the correct reproducing steps.
- [R] Ace in the Hole: This is more a case of where I'd like to know if it is working as intended. I wrote about it here - so I will save that space now.
- [W] Yordle Snap Trap: Sometimes the trap does not give vision for the short duration after u placed it. Happens especially when placing it into a brush.
- This is simple: We have some particle for Amumu's Despair and Kennen's ultimate. Maybe some particles should be added for Tibber's aura, the sunfirecape-effect and eventually for some passives like Soraka's and Fiddle's passive.
For the champion aura it should work with some little particles right under the champions/units affected.
- [The Surrender-Interface]
- The small interface for the surrender vote is placed bad if u adjust your HUD-Scaling. (Added Screenshot to show what exactly I mean)
It seems like the interface is somehow connected to the map and so it moves down a bit. This is annoying because if u click on yes or no u will also hit somewhere at the edge of the map and thats where your screen will focus on.
- [Windowed mode]
- I have two screens and I play in windowed mode. In the loading screen I dont have the LoL-Window as my active window. If the game starts LoL becomes the active window but the cursor is not locked to the LoL-window. I have to alt+tab and then left click into the lol-window.
Minor bug/annoyance - but still worth mentioning
- [Currently playing...]
- It's outright wrong if u swap the champs in champion selection. All your friends will see the champ you had before you swapped.
- [The Mastery's Bug]
- Had it just now so here are the steps I made. Hope it will help to reproduce it:
1. I picked Caitlyn and did not log in,
2. put 21 points in offense,
3. put 9 points in defense ( Resistence, Hardiness, Strength of Spirit)
4. changing my mind and right click all 9 points away - At that point the timer reached zero in the background and locked in for me.
5. Strength of spirit resets to 0/3, but the other two become green but stay at 3/3.
6. Confused and press "Save Masteries"
7. Ending up with the champ selection screen blurred and the "Save Status"-box without an okay button. You will hear all sounds like the other champs lock in or the attempt to swap with you but you can't swap or change your masteries or runes
8. The "Save Status"-box is blocking the after-game-chat-screen as well. Made a screenshot and attached it.
- [Suggestions] Things I'd like to suggest:
- Maybe show us the number of games the player played between the games they were reported in. This could help judging the cases u feel hard to judge about.
- Reveal premades - Don't know how exactly. If you use more colors everything could get more confusing. But referring to Jozreal's post it would help us to judge right.
- Let us know how well we judge - I know this is probably not on your list, because it could be a way to exploit the system. But I'd really like to know if my judgement helps out "cleaning up" community.
I really approve of the fact that the system should not be exploitable!
- Will the number of cases we may judge about be adjusted according to the rightfulness of our judgement? - It was somewhere hinted, that this is/will be the case. But I think I just read that we get less than 3 cases if we judge bad. So is it possible to get more than 3 cases if we judge very good?
Of course just after a big number of cases we judged good
Quote:Originally Posted by SiduakalChampion Names
- Most players communicate by champion name, not summoner name. In chat log this would make it a lot easier to track things.
Towers/Buildings Destroyed Stat
- Split push is viable in the current meta, so a player who is being called a feeder and is 0-11-0 but has 6 buildings is actually doing a lot for his team.
- No srsly - I don't even need IP
- [BUMP FOR JUSTICE]
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj48q..._8ukhkUep9tLeU (the comment connected to the link is the important thing here )
Closing this for now because it's late here and it took some time to write this already
Okay the structure is not quite what I wanted but at least it's readable. I'm gonna fix all this when I have some time and see feedback and will go to sleep now
I just leave that link here for a small structured Feedback to the Tribunal and the hope that a red will comment or at least write a short "checked and forwarded" ;D
- Added Screenshots for some issues
- Removed outdated feedback (things that got fixed etc)
- Added an Introduction for expressing how sad I am that this thread drowned so fast with no answer to a single point - Thanks for the Bump though
- Added old (outdated) post as txt
- Added step 8 for the mastery bug
- Added Tribunal Section
- Added two quotes from Siduakal
- some minor format fixes