THE FUTURE OF LoL GAMETYPES!!!
BILLBOARD OF 1BADNOOB!
Most Favored Gametype so far by comments:
Hunt 'n' Capture (A Gametype where you have to hold&escort a object to your base to make the enemy nexus vulnerable for attack&destruction to win the match with x2 in-match Experience)
Champion Duel (A Gametype where you decimate your enemies team and capture stratagic points to gain the power and advantage of the enemy team, A FULL PVP KILLING GAME, THAT PLAY WANT THE MOST)
Riot Comments: None so far.... but im still hoping for 1 member to review. THAT WOULD BE MASTER!!!
Gametype that maybe too imba!!:
None So far.....
New gametype that is progress: Nothing...
8/2/10 - POST
8/2/10 - Re-editing the First Gametype, and replyed
8/3/10 - Re-edited the Second Gametype, and replyed and quoted.
8/6/10 - Re-edited the First Gametype, and replyed
8/6/10 - ADDED My own billboard!
8/10/10 - Added parts to LEAGUE OF FAME, and replyed!
8/11/10 - Done adding to LoF, and commented!
8/13/10 - Re-edited champion duel (3) and Hunt N Capture (2), and replyed and EDITTED MY BILLBOARD!
1: RE-EDITED(3) - Champion Duel: Is a gametype where you just rack up a high amount of kills in this medium/large-sized 8v8 arena (Which means a NEW MAP has to be made in order for this gametype to work and be established). For this gametype, all you have to do is kill high amount of enemy champions for points to end the match, such as 120kills to win. This gametype will include 3 sides of STRATGIC POINTS! 1 for the Attack power/speed and 1 for the Ability power/cooldown reduction. Also 1 for movement speed. Just to get the Basics down, in order to win the game YOU MUST SCORE 120KILLS, which means to get fast kills you must capture and hold those stratgic points in order to gain the advantage of winning the game.
Second Part: Later on in the game, if both sides reached 119, a new intense moment will begin... as soon as each team has reached the kill-mark of the match (119). The Announcer (Currently a Old ladys voice) will activate this mode "That is most commonly used in some games that are tied at some point of a match or round there playing" called .:!SUDDEN DEATH!:., where no one is allowed to capture any bases, its basically a mode that means "No more of anything that includes: Respawning and Buying Items".
So this will totally pump adrenaline into your system and it may give you BUTTERFLIES N YO STOMACHE!! Because this is SUDDEN DEATH BABY(Oh and make sure you buy all the items you need for sudden death too, otherwise your F'd)! Its the fight to the finish, its either you OWN big or GO HOME -> (The League of Legend's Lobby, where you normally log into)
Champion Duel Features:
Get back in to the action of PVP! Which means NO MORE TURRET HUGGERS!
- A Gametype where you just kill for points and hold stratagic points for bonuse and power. NO CREEPS/GOLEM&LIZZARD/BARON/TURRETS and EVEN THE NEXUS are in this gametype, all you need is your skills and kills to win in this gametype.
- Intense fighting keeping your fingers at the ready.
- 3 Stratgic points: Golem Plateau, Lizzards Altar and Dragon's Nest to capture for power and advantage towards your victory
(NOTE OF IMPORTANCE!: When the match has start and your teammate is off to go capture a Stratagic point, that when you capture the point you will be granted some high quality of experience points along with little bits of gold) - (If you kill a enemy player at there own Stratagic point that they captured, THE GOLD IS DOUBLED!)
- Intense planning for captures and victory
- Improves your co-op skills with other players to coordinate ambushes, attacks, ganks and capture
- Made for strongly agressive and twitchy player's who just loves killing and ganking, rather then killing bases and harrasing tower huggers.
- Improves your skill and teamwork with others!
The Names of the points are:
Golem Plateau: Will increase your ability power by 10% and 5% extra depending on your current AP, and your cooldown reduction will be reduce for 10%. Capturing time 1 minute
Lizzards Altar: Will increase your attack damage by 1% - 20%, and attack speed by 1% - 18%. Capturing time: 1 minute
Dragon's Nest: Will increase MS by 10%/15%/20%. Capturing Time: 2 minute
2: RE-EDITED(2) - Hunt 'n' Capture! : Is a Hold&Escort gametype, where you have to hold a object and escort back to the base to win.In this game you have " NO CREEPS/DRAGON/BARON and Turrets " , All you have is a Invulnerable Nexus - (When the object is captured the, invulnerable nexus will be vulnerable for 5 minutes for destruction!), and your store with the Nexus Obelisk. In this gametype you must find this powerful moving object in the map that you and your team mind find and hold that object while it moves slowly/moderate/fast/very fast speed towards your Nexus. In order for it to build its speed you must, eliminate enemy champions that is attempting to take over that object that is currently finding its way towards the Nexus. (Note: That this moving object can find different routes to your teams nexus avoiding enemy capture,(Warning Note: This Object is revealed in a Lanes rather then the river or jungle, so use caution if your alone defending this object) also you can kill enemy champions that is attempting to capture the object, EACH KILL WILL INCREASE THE SPEED BY 10!).
Also when the match has started and the objective waiting to be escorted to a Nexus, players can search for difficult monsters that travel around the map and jungle and receive, stash of gold and alot of experience like 500 gold for your team and 300 exp. This is recommend for 3 to 5 people who are willing to take the challenge to a monster filled with gold and exp.
(NOTE FOR PLAYERS: Killing a Enemy champion while the object is not under your teams control will get x2 EXP AND GOLD)
Speed cap is: 300
Speed start and restart: 150
Hunt 'n' Capture dangers:
- If you leave the object unattended and a enemy champion has found it and has it captured , the object will automatically loses its speed bonus and turn to the direction of the enemy nexus to be captured. REMINDER: Keep the object guarded with atleast 1 well-geared teammate or 2 so that the object wont switch directions and color sides.
- If the Object has been captured by a nexus, the team that captured it has 5 minutes to destory the opposing nexus in order to win the game. If the team doesnt kill the opposing nexus within 5 minutes, a new object will appear around the middle of the map;waiting to be captured&escorted - again.
Hunt 'n' Capture Features:
- A Hold&Escort gametype filled with crazy agressive pvp!
- Free2pick champion choice! No summoner spell's allowed
- Intense fighting and agressiveness through out the match
Also I would like to add that this gametype will improve:
- Improves Intense Teamwork and item building
- Improves heavy cooperation between anbushing and stratagic planning.
- Add alot of fun to the community of LoL
Now this gametype might be interesting and confusing and hard to understand and maybe alittle bit to dumb or really a big mistake for mentioning it.
But these gametypes that I just mention might be interesting to your taste in gameplay and increasing your advantages....
3: League of Fame: In this gametype you and your team of 5 champions must fight in a arena where different creeps spawn in different directions in WAVE (Waves as in - A Group or a army of creatures or enemy forces charges at 1 specific place or object to destroy - in that case it's you and your team).
Second part: Now before I tell more detail about this game, I want to make sure you understand the IN-GAME HUD such as, Alerts and Wave length(Current creeps that are left) and time till the new round of creeps begins, so be quick on buying items for your build.
League of Fame's HUD:
- Creeps wave lengths and rounds left to go will be placed at the TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE SCREEN. Example: 28/41 creeps left
- Alerts will be pinged on the map automatically, so no need to ping on which direction there coming from. (Note: That creeps can spawn in multiple directions, instead of 1)
- Creep discription bar will be located above the minimap - (Info: Creep Discription tells on what creeps you will be fighting against, EXAMPLES: 37 Unbuffed Lizard's and 3 Unbuffed Dragon's and 1 Buffed dragon).
- Creep sprees will be located at the CENTER RIGHT - (Info: As you know the killing spree, rampage, unstoppable, dominating, godlike and legendary, you will notice your name and your teammates name next to a :0, that indicates on how many creeps you've killed). The Names of the sprees:
30 kills - The Valiant
40 kills - The Exterminator
50 kills - The Gladiator
60 kills - The Champion
70 kills - The Monster
80 kills - Madness!
90 kills - Insane!
100 kills - Death Bringer!
300 kills - THE HANNIBAL!
- Stats for the Structures:
Mini Turrets - Damage 100 - 300 - Attack Speed 1,000 - 2,000 - Armor 10 - 300 - Magic resistance 10 - 200 and the Hitpoints will be 1500 - 3500. (These Will Build up per round)
Gates - Passive ability: 70% Damage Reduction from Normal attacks and 20% Magic - Hitpoints 10,000 w/No Hp regen.
Crystallized Tree(Nexus): Same as the Normal nexus but more hp - Hitpoints 100,000.
Third part: So when the match begins, you will enter this Twisted treeline arena(Oval Shape sized arena, with no lanes just tons of jungles and brushes to escape for massive swarms) in the middle of the map with 4 gates and 4 mini turrets and a Crystallized Tree(Formerly known as the nexus) to defend. As you may know once your dead, YOUR DEAD! There is no respawning till the round is over and a new round has come to play.
If there is some major errors(That does not include my Grammar,Spelling and Punctuation) with these gametypes im suggesting.
This is all i have... and ill be willing to make changes here!