Originally Posted by HonorableGeneral
Herald of Hexmachination,
I have been considering for some time the idea of augmenting myself with a few hextech machineries in order to improve myself mentally and physically. I would like to consult you about a few questions before I consider such... improvement...
1. Is it possible to "upgrade" myself without touching the higher cerebral functions in my brain? I'd rather preserve my emotions and "human weaknesses", so to speak - being a fully-fledged machine is not exactly my life's aspirations.
2. Are there any possible side effects to the "upgrades"? If so, what?
3. Upon becoming deceased, will the hextech parts shut down as well? Or will I need to request that some other summoners shut me down manually after my natural death?
The Honorable General, Summoner
The Honorable General,
I thank you for such a very fulfilling inquiry. It is quite the relief to be asked something relevant
to my trade. So I will answer you in the most simplistic manner possible.
1. It is actually required that you not interfere with your cerebral system when implementing your initial enhancement. However, it is quite difficult (for that thieving professor
, certainly) to not integrate whatever hextech you implant into your structure. I have surpassed this limitation, as I am currently at 87% of my progress, thus I can easily oversee your procedure.....For a price. However, be forewarned that the transition is quite painful anyway.
2. Since you appear to only be interested in a partial evolution (which I find disturbingly non-committal) you may indeed keep your human weakness and emotions.
3. If it is merely a matter of grafting hextech into your body, then death will not cause it to power down. However, integrating it into your biological functions would result in shutting down your equipment. There are two possible ways to achieve this: setting your equipment to be fueled by your blood, or setting the equipment to be sensitive to your spiritual activity. I have a myriad of designs and schematics in my repertoire and can provide you with anything you wish.
If you truly wish for an upgrade, then I will give you something to permit you into my laboratory. At the moment I am unable to enter my workshop (I appear to have been locked out).
- Viktor, the Machine Herald