I am having troubles actually getting better at the game, I have a very hard time carrying a team for instance even though say I play like fizz and I get fed in the mid lane going 10/4/3 by the end of the laning phase and still not being able to pull out a win. My guess is it isn't champ skill but game skill like team coordination, baron, minion, dragon, and map control. What are your tips on:
1. Ganking when you are in a lane, particularly mid lane, but bot and top as well
2. How to control baron and Dragon.
3. What to do after you kill the enemy in your lane (I have a hard time figuring out what to do).
4. How to come back after losing a tower or losing the first team fight
5. How to coordinate a team.
2. Ward, and map awareness. If there are 4 bots(enemy) and 3 bots (your team) jack the top turret, and vice verse (jack dragon if it is the other way)
3. depend on the situation, you can push the turret (if it is not dangerous) shove the minions and recall (usually safer and can deny the enemy gold and xp) or just go back
4. Wards. Start catching the people who are wondering alone, and jungler who are getting his buff. It is not that hard to time the enemy red or blue buff so that you can ambush them
5. Get a good score, never yell at the team, ping the map so they notice it, and communicate.