Corporate Mundo read that whoever die with the most toys wins. Mundo not hear that rule before, but it worry Mundo. He not have that many toys: just sixteen cars, four yachts, six summer homes, two jets, twelve massage chairs, thirty racing horses, two hundred plasma TVs, three private satellite dishes, two martini makers, seventeen golf putters, three hot tub/SUV hybrids, and one statue of Mundo made of solid gold toy bricks. (Plus cleaver. Got to have cleaver.)
Mundo need more toys. Many, many more toys. So buy skins and champions in newest sale and pad Mundos slush fund!
- Nautilus refuse to scrape barnacles off Mundos yacht. Then throw anchor at Mundo. Then rampage through yacht club and kill everyone wearing ascots. Wish Mundo had thought of that. Buy him for 487 RP.
- Morgana shackle Mundos chauffeurs, render fleet of cars useless. Take her for 292 RP.
- Nidalee ambush Mundo on links. Mundo destroy golf putters while fighting her off. She on sale for 487 RP.
- Tundra Fizz sent out to get new ice cubes for Mundos martini maker. Never come back. You find him, I give him to you for 487 RP.
- Acolyte Lee Sin take vow of poverty. Not mesh with corporate culture. Pick him up for 487 RP.
- Monarch KogMaw fly off before Mundo have chance to pin to board and add to collection. For 292 RP, you catch him and keep him.
Sale start on June 1 and run until June 4, when Mundo collect enough toys to win. Other board members cry when they see Mundos swag: Mundo king of conspicuous consumption!