- Summoner's Rift
- Custom Game
- You will all be invited, but you have to join in the order you want your pickers to be
- Game will be started when give the, "ok" from each team.
- Myself and Zorbadian will be spectating, and I believe he will be streaming.
- Four players and the Teemo vs. Five players.
- If the attackers kill Teemo four times in twenty minutes, they win. If they do not kill him four times, they lose.
- Teemo may not use his passive.
- Teemo may only use the green marked area to move (see attached map)*.
- Recalling / running to base is allowed (but not for Teemo).**
- Killing Jungle creeps or Minions is not allowed.
- Leeching XP from Turret kills is not allowed.
- No champion restrictions.
- Max two CV's.
- Players may move wherever they want (just avoid leeching XP).
- Wards are allowed***
- Attacking turrets is not allowed
- After the game completes, everyone leaves the game with ESC -> "End Game"
- If playing 20min / 4 kills, the team that lost /surrenders
*Teemo MAY NOT cross to the other side of the Jungle at his own side of the map. Only across the River to the enemy jungle and then Teemo may then cross to the other side using the enemy jungle if he deems the risk worthy. this stops people from exploiting Turret damage to defend Teemo.
** Recalling means you are one man down from protecting your Teemo, so its a high-risk-high-reward thing. Also, it keeps the game advancing from a stalemate.
***Theres a really low gold gain in Catch the Teemo, and the rounds are short. Be careful with the gold you use!