Originally Posted by Morello
I think the Sivir part is valid - I'll ask the live dudes their thoughts. Off-the-cuff though, this makes sense, especially with the new richochet mechanic.
She has huge hypothetical speed, having her AA range higher would make it incredibly hard to escape her. Graves only has a 425 jump foward, which pauses him for like 0,5 second, Sivir can still Attack and kite very easily, if not easier than Graves, and that even if her range is lower.
That's just my opinion.
What I'd like to see on Sivir though is the following points :
- Reduce Boomerang Blade base damage to 50/95/140/185/230 from 60/105/150/195/240, but damage is reduced by 12% per subsequent target instead of 20%.
- Ricochet can hit the same target multiple times, but only if there are no "new" targets to hit.
- Decrease Spell Shield's Cooldown to 21/18/15/12/9 from 22/19/16/13/10.
- Differentiate Banshee's Veil from Spell Shield if both are activated at the same time.
- Halve the casting animation time on On the Hunt.
1) The spell can be deadly if there is only one target but is pretty dull if there are a few. This is a problem because the projectile isn't quite fast, and thus should have a greater reward in a linear proportion.
2) Since the spell has a fast lowering of power, it's kind of sad that even the smallest output can't be gain because it doesn't jump back on a target it already hit. I would understand if the damage was great or if the spell would proc on-hit effects, but it doesn't.
3) A little decrease that keeps her fresh. She feels a little outdated since spells are on lower Cooldowns than in the past.
5) Even if the boosts are nice, you lose about 1-2 seconds because of that duration and thus it's still not sure you can catch up on your opponent(s) because of it.[/CENTER]