Originally Posted by xPurexKillerx
but im an actually good player.
Says everyone in 800 ELO ever.
There is no ELO hell. If you're in 800 ELO, you deserve to be there. I can almost guess why you are there based on your roles.
- You can't creep - I'm guessing you average about 50 per 15 minutes.
- You have bad position - You run into the front of the fight and facecheck bushes
- You don't prioritize global objectives over towers - Instead of getting dragon, you get a tower. Dragon is a limited objective that both teams can secure and gain global money and experience. Towers will stay there, and there isn't the risk of it getting stolen.
- You aren't good with the whole idea of "is it worth it?" - You go for kills in bot lane, and then you give the opposing AD a double kill.
- You can't carry - If you're an AD carry and you're in 800 ELO, that means that you can't perform your title TO CARRY, or you cannot win your lane.
TL;DR - Work on mechanics and then play ranked. If you are good, then you can carry yourself to a higher ELO. I admit you can get a troll game, or a game where your team is bad and throws hard, but you should be winning more than you lose if you're better than the people also placed in that ELO. Just remember to stay calm and work with your teammates. Don't flame, that leads to defeats. And remember that behind every champion on your team is someone just like you wishing to increase their ELO, JUST LIKE YOU
. Be patient and calm, don't flame at every mistake. Chances are you make them too.
And to answer your question - Play someone you're comfortable with. AD carries are great to carry yourself out as you can make plays that greatly affect the game. Work on last hitting and positioning in fights, and then come back to me.