Do you feel that chill, summoner? That shivering sensation up and down your spine, inching ever-closer to your still beating heart? That is the feeling of running out of chips for our dead manís party. Iíd gallop over to the shop and retrieve new party provisions, but the damned are still arriving and Iíve been hitched to the door post to greet new guests.
More figures begin to appear in the distance, breaking through the dense fog. The party fervor has consumed them, compelling them to dine on delicious dips and cocktail concoctions.
- Perhaps our gracious host, Yorick, can head out to restock our diminishing party supplies. After all, it is his party! We may both swear allegiance to the Shadow Isles, but I shall be his pack mule no longer! 487 RP
- And if he believes that heading out in his Undertaker Yorick getup will help alleviate our lack of snacks, it will only serve to frighten the shopkeeper. 487 RP
More guests are arriving! I do hope Yorick returns quicklyÖ
- Aaaah, Mordekaiser. A dear acquaintance. We may not always get along, but our time spent rampaging across the Fields of Justice chills my heart in the best ways possible. 487 RP
- And that Lord Mordekaiser costume is perfectly fitting. Even more imposing than usual. 487 RP
- Evelynn, I almost didnít see you arrive. Make your presence to the party known! There are many who wish to speak with you regarding your particular talents. 292 RP
- Ah, I see youíll have no problem getting the partyís attention with your Shadow Evelynn attire. Carry on, then. 260 RP
These haunting party prices will only last from October 23 to October 26, or until Yorick returns with more supplies for his gathering. I fear that this might take a while. Visibility is quite limited among the mists that shroud of the Shadow IslesÖ