Well I've been playing a lot of AP Shaco recently and I've noticed a few things about his abilities that could use a fix.
- When using deceive after the blink part of the ability Shaco still appears for a split second. I don't think this was intended but it makes it frustrating when using it as an escape mechanism because enemy champions can tell which direction you deceived and can chase you down.
- The targeting of the jack in the Box move is extremely erratic. It seems to target champions first which is fine but it seems to arbitrarily changes targets which can lead to either champions getting away or when it is attacking minions I will consistently miss last hits because it changes targets right as the minion has one hit left.
- There aren't any apparent bugs that I can tell with Hallucinate other than the fact that it tends to lose interest in champions when they go through grass which can be aggravating but when going AP Hallucinate tends to fall short of its intended purpose of suicide bomb so I have two suggested fixes to remedy that.
- First more basic fix for Hallucinate is to increase its blast radius slightly because as of right now it is rather puny.
- second more fun fix is to had a timer function to his ult. By this I mean be able to click R again after casting and have a 5 second counter pop up over his head that counts down until he explodes. With this fix attentive enemy heroes can still dodge the explosion but it can also be used for ambushes or hectic team fights.