1) If Caitlyn shoots from bush with hurricane, would her get 2 X 3 = 6 stack of her headshot passive with single autoattack from bush?
2) You said it works on Corki's hextech sharpnel. Would it then apply 10% of hurricane's damage (which is 50% of your total AD) as true damage? or would it be 10% of your total attack damage?
3) Would it work with new Black cleaver passive? (apply armor reduction to hurricane bolts?)
4) Is there any chance that hurricane bolts will hit nearby neutral jungle monsters and draw their aggro?
5) I am still a bit confused how it works on next autoattack modifiers. Would it not work at all with them or would hurricane bolts will trigger but not apply next autoattack modifier effect? If the former is the case, would it cause some odd situations that you actually lose net damage output by using autoattack modifier skills? Let's say your Vayne tumbles and attacks enemy. It will do 50% extra damage to primary target, but you will lose 2 X hurricane bolts(each dealing 50% of your AD) if hurricane does not work at all with next autoattack modifier.
2. Hextech Shrapnel is based off your total attack damage, so it applies 10% of his total attack damage.
5. The hurricane bolts will still fire when you do an attack with an next-hit autoattack modifier - however, the hurricane bolts receive no special properties from your next-hit autoattack modifier.