- 11/30/12 - Minor rework on Spatial Rift. Knocks targets up, minor edits to damage and cooldown.
Name: Fei, the Argent Blade
Attributes: Fighter, Mage, Support
-Health: 443 (+90)
-Health Regen: 6.6 (+0.8)
-Mana: 235 (+44)
-Mana Regen: 7 (+0.6)
-Attack Damage: 53 (+3.1)
-Attack Speed: 0.625 (+3.2%)
-Attack Range: 125
-Armor: 15 (+3.1)
-Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
-Movement Speed: 320
- Passive - Sanctity of Spirit
- Fei's mana regen is increased by 30% of her health regen, and her health regen is increased by 30% of her mana regen. This effect doesn't stack with itself.
- Q - Sheath in Force
- Active - Fei enchants her next autoattack to deal an extra 30/60/90/120/150 (+50% AP) magic damage. On hit, resets her other cooldowns by 1 second.
- Cost: 35 mana
- Cooldown: 4/3.5/3/2.5/2 seconds
- W - Veil of Light
- Active - Fei gives target ally a shield with a strength of 60/90/120/150/180 (+60% AP) and 15% damage reduction for four seconds. The damage reduction is independent of the shield.
- Cost: 70 mana
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
- Range: 700
- E - Step Sideways
- Active - Fei teleports to a location, dealing 40/60/80/100/120 (+80% per AP) to 80/120/160/200/240 (+80% AP) magic damage in a radius of 200 around her, with more damage the further she teleported.
- Cost: 65/75/85/95/105 mana
- Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 seconds
- Range: 650
- Ultimate - Spatial Rift
- Passive - Fei gains 15/20/25% magic penetration.
- Active - Fei swipes her sword upwards, sending a narrow wave of magic forwards that deals 240/320/400 (+100% AP) magic damage and knocks up enemies in its path.
- Cost: 100 mana
- Cooldown: 60/50/40 seconds
- Range: 1000
"Enlightenment can only be found through conflict: One cannot learn through stagnation."
Ionia isn't known for its love of combat. Most factions seek quiet, peaceful contemplation over the rigors of battle. The Order of the Argent Blade, however, sees conflict and learning as inseparable, finding clarity in the ring of blade against blade. They spend years honing a link to the primal forces of mana through ritualized combat, seeking to understand the energies of the world by repeatedly tapping into them.
Fei herself has taken an interest in the Institute of War. The concept of an arena in a near constant barrage of all forms of magic, bladework, and monsters appeals to the core tenants of her order. What greater conflict is there but the League of Legends? There is much wisdom to be found on the Fields of Justice. Perhaps more than she would bargain for.
- On pick: Such amazing things to see...
- On move: Two steps forwards.
- On move: Lets proceed.
- On move: Eternal progression.
- On attack: An enlightened decision.
- On attack: We have much to learn.
- On attack: Right between the ribs.
- Taunt: ...We have nothing to learn from you.
- Joke: Yeah, we got silver. Stupid second place...
(Art isn't mine. I claim no credit for art.)
League of Legends Community