re: Pillager, yes, I can see how for Darius, Talon, Rengar, and Olaf it's a nice item. I've still not seen it break a game. I think I've won most of my games w/o it, when against it. I get it farily late on Olaf, and never wanted it on Darius.
Originally Posted by JerryBerry88
Simply saying "we got outplayed" is downplaying the whole scenario. You fail to take into consideration the whole nature of the map. This whole map completely works in Singed's favor, right down to the items.
1. No wards - no safe play really unless you tower hump.
2. Altars - create a focal point that requires squishy champs to dive in with bruisers such as singed.
3. BFT - And item intended to be used by mages to take down bruisers and tanks. Instead it is used by tanks to take down bruisers and kill squishies even faster.
1. You don't ward for "Singed". Yes, you don't have wards for any gankers, but Singed is a pusher more than a jungler-- so if he's not in lane? I find this a bigger issue for Udyr, Rengar, etc.
1a. The bigger issue-- to be fair with each side-- is that the lanes are so close. Singed can really run down to the other lane, harass, then run back and not miss any xp. Wards wouldn't stop this.
2. Your alter should be easy to get-- if you keep the lane pushed, it's easy to keep. Both alters are a late game objective. Yes, the altars are broke, but again-- this is more of a Jax, Darius type of issue. This needs to be fixed, and is being looked at by Riot now, but it hardly breaks Singed.
3. BFT is broke as all get out, this is true. It's slated for a rework, and it can't come soon enough.
I agree that Singed is top tier on this map b/c if it's design. I know, however, he's not so powerful that he can 1v3 a team that was dominating early game. The map needs to be reworked.