In the lore for Mordekaiser it talks about a young mage in training who witnessed Mordekaiser kill her master.
I'd love to see a champion enter the league that is this young mage who has made it her life to give him what's due for the murder of her master.
I imagine her backstory to be something like this: (very rough idea)
Name: Neme (inspired by the word Nemesis or to "give what is due")
- Neme survived a tragic accident that killed her family and left her alone (it's hinted that her inability to control her magic at her age may have caused the accident).
- Homeless, she becomes a wanderer and lives high in the mountains
- She is discovered by a powerful mage who was gathering herbs for a ritual and could sense a strong magic in her which was unusual for her age.
- This mage takes her in and teaches her to use her mind to control her magic and heal the scars left by her tragic past.
- She is awoken to find Mordekaiser standing over her master one night who then kills him.
- The pain of losing the only family she's known since the fire is too great and using her mental magic she vows to find this Dark Paladin and give him what is due. Retribution.
I would imagine that she would be a mage that could make use of her magic to manipulate, confuse and even cause hallucinations in her enemies.
Any thoughts? Would anyone else like to see something like this?
Q: Mind Meld: Neme casts a spell that disrupts the enemy from it's action and burns away mana/energy over time. If the champion doesn't have mana it causes health to drain instead.
R: Neme creates mass paranoia and confusion in an area of effect causing nearby enemy champions to attack each other.
I was trying to figure out some ideas for the other two skills involving a "psychic link" ability sort of like the leash that Karma has that allows the other missing skill to transfer stats between targets for a short period of time. Thoughts?