Originally Posted by Apollinarius
A couple of questions about how Statikk's shiv works, specifically the critical damage effect.
- What is the crit damage bonus? Is it 100% (so a crit does 200 damage) or is it 50% (so a crit does 150 damage)?
- How is the crit calculated? Does it crit if the autoattack proccing it crits or are they independent crit "rolls"?
- If the effect crits, does it do the increased damage to all targets or does the crit get determined independently for each target?
- For Ashe's passive, her autoattacks consume the crit chance bonus effect. Will the first attack (with Shiv charged) get the benefits of the crit chance bonus from her passive or will the bonus be consumed by the attack leaving the Shiv to be calculated based on Ashe's base crit?
* Crit chance and crit damage are whatever yours are at that point. For example IE will give it a 25% chance to crit, and multiply it by 2.5 if it does crit, upping the damage to 250 instead of just 100.
* I believe it crits with the proc'ing auto-attack.
* A critical "charge" should crit on all targets; i.e. do critical damage to all 1-4 targets.
* If it crits w/ the auto, then the point is moot; otherwise it would burn Ashe's passive on one and not count it for the other. Since this raises the question of which gets counted first, it reinforces the concept that crittable procs are essentially counted as part of the proc'ing auto for the purpose of determining whether they crit.
Hope that helps!
P.S. Sorry I couldn't make true bullets like you did, I guess the system doesn't like me or something. Maybe it's 'cause I'm quoting you, oh well.