Originally Posted by RiotNome
Alright, let's try this again.
Hypothetically, if... (ALL OF THE FOLLOWING HAPPENED)
1. Brutalizer's flat armor penetration did not stack with Black Cleaver or Ghostblade...
2. Black Cleaver's percent armor penetration were slightly nerfed...
3. And Brutalizer and BC's flat armor penetration are nerfed from 15 to 10...
These changes seem like a step in the right direction to me, but I do have some questions/comments about the above points:
1. Would Black Cleaver, Ghostblade, AND Brutalizer share a unique name effect? Could I get Black Cleaver and Ghostblade?
2. I've heard it said that BC is too good at shredding high armor targets, something I agree with from some of the games I've played. The percentage armor shred definitely needs a nerf.
3. Why is Brutalizer taking a hit? Just wondering, is it because you want to make Ghostblade stronger by comparison? Or is Brutalizer just too strong? Or both?
As a side note, why is BC not a unique passive? I understand that it isn't gold viable to purchase two, since stacking four stacks is usually easy and is also a cap that can't be exceeded... But isn't building two BCs kind of a dummy / trap item choice then? When players build two BC's, it always hurts both his/her own play and his/her team's play, yet the complete lack of a unique passive seems to hint that owning two could be a creative and viable option, kind of like building two Phantom Dancers... Only it's not.