I understand from riot posts that it starts at loosing 1 LP for your first dodge and goes up. However details past that are unclear to me, and I never made a PBE account to test myself (looks like registration is closed currently).
1. Does the loss only effect your LP?
2. If it does effect your real ELO, is the loss to ELO proportionate to the loss of LP?
3. If you have 0 LP, does it show as a negative LP? or does it stay at 0 and effect your real ELO?
4. How specifically do the penalties scale up, and when are they reset? Every day?
5. Is the dodging system for normals unchanged? or will dodging effect your hidden elo for those games as well?
6. If you dodge the during a series, the dev's said the series is canceled and you must "re-qualify", however does your true elo only get penalized normally?
At a middling 1600ish elo how much LP would one expect to gain or loose in a game?
I ask because there are some games I simply wont take, regardless of the penalties. If a guy starts insulting people right off the bat, talking about peoples moms, and calling people names. I really don't care if I would have won or lost that match -I'm not playing it-.
So I assume with the new system that you could reasonably dodge a couple games in a day, and just not play after that to mitigate some of the harm to your elo?