If you're interested in an inside look at what all the movers and shakers from all across Valoran have been up to over the past two weeks, look no further than the Journal of Justice. The most intrepid journalists from all across the continent have been hard at work to bring you the latest scoop. From the highest towers of Demacia to the deepest dungeons of Noxus, the Journal of Justice has everything you need to keep yourself apprised of the goings on in the world of Runeterra.
In this issue of the Journal of Justice:
- Ionia Demands a Rematch with Noxus: Diplomats challenge League ruling on Noxian occupation
- Diplomats challenge League ruling on Noxian occupation: Warning issued against travel south of the Great Barrier
- Harrowing Traditions: L.B. Briskes waxes poetic on The Harrowing
- Champions Inside and Outside the League: A behind-the-scenes look at the lives of the Leagues champions. This issue features Katarina and Gangplank!
- The Mailbag of Justice: Editor-in-Chief Ralston Farnsley answers Valorans most pressing questions!
Check out the latest issue of the Journal of Justice in your PvP.net client now!