Adjusted acquisition ranges for some champions
Reckoning duration increased to 5 seconds from 5 seconds
Wish healing increased to 250/400/550 from 250/350/450 and tooltip should now properly reflect ability power bonus
Movement Speed reduced to 300 from 310
Health Gain per level increased to 57 from 52
Base Health increased from to 480 from 455
Crowstorm Damage increased to 150/225/325 from 120/200/280 and Ability Power Ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.4
Absolute Zero damage increased to 500/800/1200 from 500/750/1000
Enchanted Arrow now triggers a stunned particle
- Summoner Spells are now restricted by Level. You will need to Level up your Summoner to gain access to Spells. Spells you do not have access to are grayed out during Champion Selection.
- Summoner Experience curves have been adjust.
- Rally Base Attack Damage increase reduced to 30% from 40% and health restored per second increased to 4% from 3%
- Teleport cooldown increased to 7 minutes from 3 minutes
- Promote Minion HP changed from 2000 Hitpoints to 600 Base Hitpoints + 200 per champion level
- Boost initial cooldown reduced to 0, and cooldown reduced to 3 minutes from 8 minutes
- Flash cooldown increased to 4 minutes from 3.5 minutes
- Ghost duration increased to 25 seconds from 15 seconds and tooltip now properly reflects the 20% movement speed bonus
- All consumables now ignore global cooldown
- New Item: Kages Lucky Pick gives +25 Ability Power and 4 gold per 10 seconds
- New item: Soul Shroud grants 650 health, and a 15 mana per second and cooldown reduction aura
- Witís End Mana per attack increased to 45 from 40, and tooltip fixed
- Abyssal Scepter recipe and ingredients changed
- Starkís Fervor Health Regen increased to 30 from 10, and now reduced enemy Armor by 25 instead of enemy Attack Speed by 20%
- Archangelís staff now increased the bearerís Ability Power by 2% of current mana, instead of reducing nearby ally cooldowns by 15%
- Tiamat Bonus damage increased to 65 from 60, and combine cost reduced to 600 from 700
- Phage chance on hit to reduce targetís armor increased to 18% from 10%, armor reduction decreased to 15 from 20, and movement speed reduction decreased to 25% from 30%
- Wardenís Mail 30% chance to take half damage changed to a 20% chance on being hit to deal 40 damage and stun the attacker for 1 second, (0.5 seconds if ranged)
- Blue Pill cast time increased to 8 seconds from 4 seconds
- Improved the way the game responds to firewalls
- Improved performance on computers with lower specs
- Added Laser Beam targeting indicator to towers
- Improved unit selection and targeting
- All enemies are now red, and all allies are now blue
- Added announcement when a dampener re-spawns
- Champions kills now give 100 gold at all levels
- Tuned spell animations to better match attacks
- Stun now properly interrupts channeled spells
- Hit point bars should no longer disappear randomly
- Made improvements on unit chasing and fleeing
- Worm encounter is now more rewarding
- Fixed some bugs that occurred when going in and out of full-screen
- Improved automatic performance detection
- Improved visual quality of cursors
- Fixed visual issues with Sionís explosion particles
- Fixed some issues with summoner items
- Fixed issue with camera randomly jumping
- Improved disconnect messages
- Fixed a bug where the second attack of your autoattack would be skipped.
- Fixed a bug where your movement would not resume after casting an untargeted spell.
- Players should now continue attacking targets they just cast on more reliably.
- Shop or shop button can now be right click or left clicked on and you will move to it and open it.
- Map ping now has an animated icon and sound associated with it. Can also show all incoming pings instead of just one at a time.
- An Icon appears over a tower icon when it initially gets destroyed.
- Towers and inhibitors now have real names on map tooltips instead of numbers
- Added netrual minion camps to the maps, you can turn this off from the options menu.
- All spells and targeting can now be done on the minimap, overlay map or any gui element that represents a player.
- Maps now have a visualization of the players current path. This can be turned off in the options menu.
- You can now move the camera on the minimap even with camera lock by clicking and holding.
- Announcement messages have a better font, outline, and now have player icons and team colors displayed on them.
- Changed chat size and colors.
- Added new chat functionality.. If you press enter to go into chat, you now have several options, you can unlock the box, then move it around, or change its transparency, and you can close the box early. You can also use the buttons 'Send Team' or 'Send All'.
- camera is now always unlocked when you die, and goes back to its previous setting when you respawn. Camera also now saves its settings between games.
- Pressing esc now works to close all menus.
- Champion icons at the top of the HUD: now champion indicators show a disconnected state.
- Minion healthbars are now brighter.
- Fixed a bug where healthbars wouldnít be correct the first few seconds they came onto the screen
- Fixed a bug where dead players were stil showing health left in their healthbars.
- Toggle healthbars now bound to L (from F)
- Arbitrary Buff Timers no longer appear on Permanent Buffs
- Added hold position/stop key and bound it to H.
- Characters now automatically hold position at the end of a movement order. Behavior is unchanged for attack orders and offsensive spellcasts.
- Added an attack move command, and bound it to X.
- Scoreboard toggle now bound to O (from t)
- Added an interface scale option to options menu.
- All options in the options menu should now save between games.
- Teleport Home is now also bount to "b" and added as a button in the HUD