My Team: Green
Team Enemy: Red
If I capture a point and 2 champs of the opposite team come to me... Surely I must go or try to keep them occupied. The problem is: One of them starts to
capture (this prevents the tower attack) and the other attacks me. And if i can give battle in the 1v1, The champ who is capturing also strikes me. Once they
kill me both return to capture the point. So... The tower only attack 1 or 2 times and my effort to hold the point was in vain.
The idea is:
If my team have a point. The only way the enemy can capture the point is that nobody is in the zone. Only you can capture a point if no enemy is
inside the circle of the tower (or a little more expanded zone because some aoe skills covers the entire circle of the point and thats not the idea)
- If I start to capture a red point and an enemy comes into the zone i mentioned. Nothing happens and the effect of capturing dont go because i begin before
the enemy reach the zone. Now, if I'm hit, this cancel capture and I could not recapture the point because someone already inside
- In this way gives more importance to the minions and Promote.. So far are not very useful
- If the point is neutral, I can capture without any problems, whether or not someone in the area
- This rule only applies if my intention is to capture a point of the enemy, so this applies only at times when the red goes to neutral.
- Also help the defense because the tower will not stop attacking until you remove the enemy from the zone (with Janna, Orianna, Alistar, etc.)
- Help the 1vs2 strategy
I dont know if this is a logical change, but I get the feeling that this simple change would cause certain things to become more useful than they are today.