- Stealth champions are very strong - there isn't much you can do against them.
- Champions who are mobile dominate. Pantheon, tf, rammus, Kassadin, teemo, etc...
- The lack of wards isn't a good thing especially when champs like teemo/shaco get free 'wards',
- Again, mobile champs force you to turtle/defend which isn't an option in Dominion.
- Champions with global ults (Mobile or not) are very useful.
- The action is very rewarding, overall I had great fun!
- There needs to be more prevention against "Backdooring" in this mode to prevent these mobile champs from being a 1 many carry.
Again, overall my experience was a positive one. I don't feel like this will be the next big competitive game, but will be a great mode to relax in after a tough SR game . Balancing this will be hard in my opinion... it may require certain champions to be changed EXCLUSIVELY for Dominion if possible.
Congratulations Riot! I can't wait to see the changes that will be coming to Dominion!