Quick tips for those who die easily
1. Always...ALWAYS stay behind you minions. Melee or range alike.
2. Keep your distance from you enemy, only move in to harass them when it is save to do so. Harass only when only 0ne or two enemy minion within the radious and plenty of your minions around or be ready to pull back ASAP. try harass when enemy is attacking your minions, especially when they just used a skill, pull back straight away, after harassment will stop enemy minion from chasing you. (need a bit of practice to judge the distance to pull back. ) having minions infront of you will help blocking and stoping minion chase.
3. know your enemies, keep a greater distence from the range champions and watch out for the aoe or ruch abilities of the melee Champ, always be ready to pull back.
4. When dealing with range champioion avoid being in the straight line behind your own minion, very hard to avoid their atk if you cant tell whether they are aiming at you or your minion. Yet be ready to move behind them if necessary, again depends on the enemy champ, some skill shot skills can only hit the initial target, hence hiding behind your minion will safe you from the atk.
5. Chase conservatively, unless you have back up, pull back once within the enemy's terrant atk range.
6. Health regan or potion is very important, unless you are a pro. stay away from hp steal items as your atk is never enough to save you in the early game.
7. keep your distance, always move around, aim for last killing minions, try avoid auto attack. this help you to evade from some skill shots.
8. Eliminate enemy minions faster allows you to be in a better adventage in harassing enemy champion.
9. For beginners, try to use champions that have al least one range atk/skill to harass when ever ready. the less time your enemy is in the lane the less exp and gold they will gain. Remember, they will do the same to you, so be ready to counter them.
10. look out for signs of a gank, (Multiple enemy champ group to slaughter individuals, such as you), some signs are, if you just lost team mates, especially when you just lost more than one teammates, be ready for a gank. Stay Alert. or if you can not see more than 2/3 enemy champ on the mini map, be on an alert. do not go to far from your own terrant and alwayes be ready to move within its attackking distance. and keep your health high or be ready to heal.
11. STAY ALIVE is the main objective for everyone, especially for newbies. stay alive allow you to defend a lane while, team puches on others, STAY ALIVE = no gold, no exp for enemy team, STAY ALIVE = More gold, more exp for you. therefore a better chance of getting a better items.
12. ASk for help if you are having trouble keeping in lane, either because is 2 vs 1 or up against a pro or counter Champions.
13. Be a team player, winning is more important than generate kills or kill supports, Staying alive is more important than generate kills or kill supports. >he Longer you Stay ALive , the higher the chance you will contribute in the winning of your team.