I just got a new idea for a champion concept:
Lord, the Taskmaster
Lord is here to cut short to the propaganda that minions are without souls. He's one of the few that rose above the ranks of the soulless, because a failed experiment trying to use Void as an energy source for the League actually brought forth an alien corpseless spirit into an innocent caster minion. Because minions act as a hivemind, usually controlled in bunches by minor summoners, Lord's origins actually grant him power over other minions, temporarily jamming other summoners' control. Because of this, he couldn't remain among the others, and thus was forcefully inserted into the ranks of the Champions he was originally meant to support.
Summoner Anguish (passive)
- Passively increases the damage dealt by every non-champion attack to the enemy team. (turrets, minions, jungle)
- - This could either be global (kinda dangerous) or a large aura. The global part would be an effective counterjungle, making jungling a much more dangerous endeavor.
- Skillshot nuke that forces the closest minions to attack the target with a damage buff. If there are insufficient minions around to be affected, summons half that amount in temporary ones.
- Sends an attack a minion should receive to the Void, making it totally ineffective (including any CC). He's a minion, so can target self. If he targets a normal minion, that minion's attacks taunt enemies for 0.5 seconds as long as the shield is up (2 seconds). The damage required to trigger the immunity is similar to Panth's
- Absorb another minion's lifeforce, healing Lord and killing the minion.
- Upgrades one minion to superhuman strength, with the increased stats based off Lord's. Could affect temporary minions and even buff super minions.
- Resets targeting priority. (Map-wide if it's made into an ultimate, small self-centered burse otherwise). Also temporarily reverses it for the enemy side (making Champions the primary target, after towers, then minions). This would actually cause turrets to immediately start attacking champions that were attacking them, even with minion support, and would cause the minions already in lane to automatically start attacking the nearest champion.
I'd rather have someone I know to be reliable to discuss about this concept. It seems interesting enough to be worth mentioning.
"I am NOT your slave, summoner"
"Order me around at your own risk"
"Count your gold, Champion. I'll avenge my fallen brethren"
"How the mighty have fallen"
"I used to be controlled by a weak summoner. But then I ate some Void and it was k"