I came across a couple of bugs in Spectator Mode, here they are:
Priority: Minor Bugs
Label: Spectator Mode, HUD, Options, Music
First Bug: When you rebind a key for "Select [Team] Player [#]" and press OK, in the Spectator Controls you still see the original binding. FIRST IMAGE.
Retro Steps: 1. Go to Options when you are a Spectator
2. Go to Key Bindings.
3. Change a key for "Select [Team] Player [#]".
4. Press OK.
5. You will still see the original binding in the bottom Controls Panel.
Second Bug: When you change the Cooldown Display to ANYTHING it does not change how the cooldowns are shown for spells, summoner spells, and death time. SECOND AND THIRD IMAGE.
Retro Steps: 1. Go to the "More Options" in the Options.
2. Change the "Cooldown Display" to anything BUT "Secs"
3. Click on a summoner with his/her spells on cooldown.
4. Notice it will show the cooldown display in seconds like "83" instead of "1:23" if you set Cooldown Display to "Min:Sec".
Third Bug: (Intentional?) Double tapping a player button (i.e. "1" or "q") will lock your screen to that player. However in doing so, you will not be able to unlock your screen from that player until you press "y". (Possible Bug) Pressing "spacebar" or pressing the player button will NOT unlock it.
Retro Steps: 1. Double tap a player key like "1" or "q"
2. Press Spacebar (nothing will happen).
3. Repress the player key (nothing will happen)
4. Move mouse around to try to move camera (nothing will happen)
5. Press arrow keys to move camera (nothing will happen)
6. Press "y" the screen will finally be unlocked.
The above bug might be intensional, however I am sure that spacebar should normally unlock a locked screen.
FINALLY Fourth Bug: Disabling and Enabling the music in the options will cause a lag spike that will last a few seconds. IMAGE FOUR.
Retro Steps: 1. Go to Sounds in Options.
2. Check the box at the bottom that says "Disable all Sound" Press OK, and exit the option menu.
3. Open Option Menu again and go to Sounds.
4. Uncheck the box at the bottom that says "Disable All Sound" Press OK, and exit the option menu.
5. I forgot when but there should be a lag spike (for a few secs) either after pressing OK or exiting the option menu.
Originally Posted by Kenfrot
the "lag spike" i think is sue to the game adjusting. same thing will happen if you change graphic settings.
get all settings to ULTRA EYE BURNING then change it to WTF PONG GRAPHICS and it'll "lag" for a good 10 seconds
Well i guess thats the reply to the fourth "bug". I guess it was not a bug after all.